Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Yeah Me!


It is official! My tests all came back clean! I have been cancer free for one year! One down, four to go! I am freakin stronger than cancer! My Doc says everything is looking great, and I am healing great, and there is no reason I should not stay cancer free.

Too all my girl friends, readers, family and friends--please remember this:
#1-Check yourself monthly!
#2-If you have any irregularities or suspicions or concerns (and you are related to me) call your Doc!
#3-Have a yearly girly exam!
#4-Have your yearly Mamogram!
#5-If you dont have an Aflac Cancer policy, you should get one! Really! It could save your life. (BTW-I know a great agent :) )

I love you all and do not want to loose any of you to this ugly disease! We all know someone who has had, has or died from cancer, so protect yourself today!

1 comment:

Sally said...

That's GOOD news!!!