Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Donny WON!


It was a happy night at my house last night. I am feeling hoarse today from the cheers and screaming and excited tears of Donny's big win last night! I was so happy! I totally would have loved to be there to watch him and Kim win! It has been a fun season for me-seeing him and Kim practice at our studio. I got butterflies every time I knew he was in the room next door. I know, I know, I have been a whooped fan since I was like 8 or maybe younger. My sweet husband lets me drool and go ga-ga over him. He is pretty confident that I wont ever leave him for Donny. LOL. Kim Johnson is the nicest person ever. She has watched several of our kids dance at the studio and Mikayla loves her and thinks she is beautiful. It was a great season! AND Louie! He was awesome! We love our Louie! He did a fabulous job and we cant wait for both of those Utah boys to come back home!
Congratulations Donny and Kim!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Ha! I read the news on the internet last night, and I instantly thought of you. I knew you would be soooo happy!

jennaloha said...

Yes, I thought of you as well. I totally anticipated this post :) Congrats, Keri. I wish my boyfriend would win a tropy.

Karen said...

I thought of you the entire season. I watched the finale and thought he did a great job. In fact we voted for him 15 times!