Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Three Little Monkeys

"Three little monkey's swinging in a tree- Sayin Mister Alligator cant catch me! No you cant catch me!"

Today we walked over to the park and had a picnic. The kids kept themselves entertained by trying to hide each others shoes on the playground equipment and in the trees. They then proceeded to scare me as they climbed the tallest pine tree in the park!

Mason is a freakin maniac!

Meg has no fear!

Dayton is up for the challenge!


Munchers!
I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

1 comment:

Sheri said...

Looks like fun! Did I tell you I'll be there the week after the fourth. I put Maddy and Dawson in soccer camp the 6-9. Let's see if we can get together, I think we are staying at the hotel downtown again. Dave would love to see you guys too, he is only there the 3-5 and I don't know what Dave's fam has planned. I'll call you when I know more.