Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FAME 2011

We went straight from Costa Rica to Phoenix Arizona. THis was the Aflac Headquarters "FAME" Trip. I cant remember what FAME means in Aflac verbage, but I know that if Steve hits his quota all 4 months of the year then he and his lovely wife (thats me) get to go on a fun trip-all expense paid by AFLAC. This trip was at the new 5 star JW Marriot Desert Ridge Resort. OK it by far was one of the nicest places I have ever stayed.



We had a really great time. Only a few of the Utah Associates qualified, so we got to meet a lot of people. I was bummed because it rained (What the heck! Arizona), it was cold (What the heck! Arizona!), and I didnt get to see any of our family that lives there! (What the heck!) It's OK because we still had fun. We did go to several movies and shopped. Did I mention-I love to shop!

When we arrived, they had this amazing welcome lunch in the courtyard for all of the qualifiers. GOOD FOOD! Later that evening busses came and drove us literally out into the desert. There was this cool little place out there that was out in the middle of the cacutus, coyote and havalinas! We had a western barbeque, live band and dancing, all the drinks and food you could drink, smores (I love smores), and western games. They also had a gaming barn. I played black jack and learned how to play Texas Hold em...UM not so good at that one, BUT had a great time.

I was grateful that everyone was patient with me.!

We went to the awards dinner one night-It was awesome! LOVED the food! AFLAC spoils their field force. We ate and danced. And did you know that

Really its true!
We really appreciate our team back in Utah who helped us achieve our goal this year of making it to the FAME trip. It has been totally fun, totally relaxing and yeah its been so great being together.
Lots of dancing and partying to be had by all as we celebrated a great 2010!

Thanks again Aflac for another amazing trip!

1 comment:

BLADERUNNER said...

We were so bummed that we couldn't meet up with you guys! Glad you had fun.