Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Could It be?

Oh my! Our little angel, who not so long ago was coo-ing and smiling and pooping and crying has grown up! She was off to Girls Camp last week, with Aunt Kim, Brookie and Beans! I was so excited for her. Some of my favorite memories as a youth was at Girls Camp. She is so lucky to get to go with her cousins! And if you look close at the photo-she is carrying her blanket. So maybe she hasnt quite grown up yet. Poor kid at 12 still cant sleep with out her blankie.


By the way, she had a great time! Loved every second of it, and insists that she get to go again next summer!

4 comments:

jennaloha said...

I hope that Kayla still smiles and poops.

Chelle! said...

YEAH!! I am glad that she had a lot of fun and wants to return next year. I love that about 1st years!!

Suzer said...

Don't we all still have a special blankie?

Ashley said...

i do!